News Photo

Advantages of Android Application Development for a Business

Android development has become one of the most fundamental requirements for every company to succeed. Because nearly every business is now online and uses an Android application to offer their products and services to people all over the world. As a result, your Android App can sell nearly anything to almost any location on the planet. 

Switch2us being an android application development company in India understands the importance of mobile app development. Want to know why it is crucial for your business? This article will take you through every reason- 

Android has become common among Smart Phone Users

The latest data shows Android is used by more than 74 percent of smartphone users worldwide! iOS is in the second position, with a quarter of the worldwide market. As a result, Android + iPhone account for more than 99 percent of the smartphone market, while the remaining 1% utilises other devices. So bear in mind that “Android is Everywhere.” If you go to the gas station and pay with a POS, the system may be Android-based. It is used in Smartphones, wearables, TVs, and even point-of-sale systems.

So don’t be shocked if you see another Android-based electrical device. We can’t dispute that “Android is everywhere” when we consider the use of Android by practically everyone.

Low entrance threshold

In comparison, iOS, Android’s main competitor, is fairly expensive to create in every way. It won’t be wrong to conclude that Android has a low entrance barrier. A person only needs to register as an Android Developer and make their software available on the App Store for a modest price of $25, (as of June 2020). 

Furthermore, Android development may be done on any system, including Windows, Linux, and iOS. Therefore, the estimated expense of Android development will be more economical. There is a monthly membership fee of 99 USD for iOS apps, making it extremely expensive (in comparison to Android) to publish your app on the App Store.

Android Application Development

Open Source

Another significant advantage of Android development is being open-source. It is completely free to use, and it even lets you customise the operating system to your liking. People that wish to customise their phones utilise modified ROMs or create their custom ROMs. 

Because Android is open-source, users can customise their phones to their liking. As a result, you benefitted from the open-source advantage as well.

Supporting Innovation

Android is recognised for its innovations and for regularly updating its operating system with new features. As a result, it is continuously on the lookout for new features and apps. If you’re working on something new, Google could take a peek and assist you. If your app is creative, Google may grant you a large sum of money and support to help you develop new features for Android.

Google is constantly adding new functionalities to the OS, as well as new additions to the Android Development Studio. As a result, developers may make use of the new functionalities and create something unique for users.

Benefits of Socialization

Android apps are known for their social media compatibility; therefore those who want to use social media to spread the word about their business should consider Android App Development. Users are more inclined to share the items on the Android App and spread the news among their family and friends since sharing content, apps, or app screens is easy with Android Apps. People prefer items and services suggested by people in their close-knit circle. Thus, social sharing will bring in new consumers for your company as well!

These are some of the most important benefits of applying Android App Development for your brand growth. However, creating an app for a business needs planning and a refined vision. There are several such products in the market, so how will your application be identified in the crowd?

Switch2us is among those trusted android application development companies in India that assists you throughout the process! If you want to build a mobile app for your company, get in touch with us. With a team of excellent developers and UI designers, we can help you create a dynamic application, customised to your business goals.

Share This News